Terms & Conditions
To fully understand out terms and conditions we ask that you read this page carefully.
By viewing the Shalkur Kernel Store website and or placing an order for products, you are accepting the following :-
Any comments relating to the products on this site have been obtained through our own observations and experiences. They are opinions of the Author, and Do Not in Any Way represent those of any Organisation or Company, (unless otherwise stated).
Product images are for illustration purposes only. What a customer is ordering is as described in writing.
- Information relating to General Health is published in Good Faith and for Educational Purposes Only. Any doubts as to the use of the products in relation to your own health and well being should be referred to your GP or other qualified health care professional.
- Any strategies discussed in this or associated web sites are not intended in any way to offer diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. A qualified medical practitioner should always be consulted in the event of serious illness.
- No products on this or associated websites should be viewed as, or are intentionally marketed as medicines or health enhancing foods.
- Due to the differing regulations and rules applying to the country the items are delivered to, it is the responsibility of the person placing the order to make sure that what they are ordering is acceptable for receipt at the chosen delivery address. These items are not available to all countries due to varing Customs restrictions, there are known issues with Australia, & some US States for example. In the event a customs official chooses to reject the package we will only offer a refund for the cost of the goods if they are returned to us in a resellable condition. Please check with the Customs department in your country if you are unsure.
- These are natural seeds and only sold as a spice for use in baked/heat treated products or as an ingredient for use in home prepared cosmetics.
The total price the customer pays (including handling/postage and packaging) includes the charges deducted at source by our payment providers Worldpay & Paypal.
Orders placed for collection and paid for in cash, by cheque or postal order may be subject to a discount. Excluding where a voucher/coupon is used against a purchase.
ALLERGY ADVICE. All products on offer on the Shalkur Kernel Store website either contain nuts and/or seeds or have been packaged in an environment where nuts and seeds are handled.
OTHER ADVICE. Whilst every care is taken during the sorting and packaging of apricot kernel based products, there may, very occasionally, be small pieces of hard apricot stone that remain within the pack.
The acceptance and fulfilment of orders are ONLY the basis that the Customer has Read, Understood and Accepted all these terms and conditions along with those contained in our Privacy & Returns Policies.
K & J Services E&OE (04/2017)